Why not an Indian???



Free Coke at McDonald's!!! Yipppiee!!! 

Ok, the reason I'm going ga-ga about a coke is that I am honestly impressed!

Our cook was off today; so my bro and I decided to go to McD's for a quick meal... Current offer : If they don serve your order in exactly ONE minute, they give you a free Coke! Now we ordered for a couple of burgers, fries and shakes with 2 mayos. The attendant turned the small yellow hour glass (which is kindda cute and cool) down... Within 55 seconds, we had everything on our tray except the mayo - which came in just a fraction of second after the sand in the top half emptied down.

And there it was! Without any questions asked - the attendant nicely put an extra coke onto our tray!

I mean - wow! This truly shows the importance of TAT when you talk about customer service and satisfaction. If I go to "honest" (-an A'bad chain famous for its Pav-Bhaji; that serves the most horrible Pav-Bhaji that you can find in town), and order for a baked Macaroni with Pineapple, the first thing the waiter would say is "Saab bees min. lagega".

Anyway, I like baked macaroni- so I'm ok with 20 mins, but it always takes more than that... And not just by 2-3 mins, but way more... This is not an elaborated or exaggerated incident - go and see for yourself if you wanna spend 75 bucks and half an hour of your time.

So, I am simply asking why cant some Indian do this? Not just restaurants and inns... I am talking about AAAANNNNYYYY thing at all... Cell phone customer care, bank IVR, car repair, investment consulting, PAN card application (I am happy with the passport procedure thought - good job passport office!), tax statements, anything... Anyone in India... Please give me an example of TAT oriented Customer Support... I promise to do free marketing for you through my blogs and other sources... And trust me, I am good at it!

If anyone of you know is providing service of that sort, please write a comment and let me know... If you don’t know, write a comment and crib further!

But for now, tarata ta ta... I'm Lovin it!!! 

God bless!


3 comments:

  1. P.S.

    I hope the image that I edited for the post doesnot offend anyone. I apologize in advance if at all it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true bro!!! no1 believes in time.. n in rajkot its like a habit of not doing things on time. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha... I agree... Rajkot is one city where leisure is in the air aaaall the time!

    ReplyDelete

Liked the post? Share your thoughts as well...

How much SENSE does this make to you?

Join MY Friends List...

Search My Blogs