Silver Arrow...

There are certain times in everyone's life when one tends to be philosophical! I have my poetic moments too, and this one is a product of one of them!

Here we flow...

I admit that being 'me' is honestly fun!
For my life is a journey - and my end is none.
Every day I am different, yet just the same;
Never do I stand still - moving on is my game!


I was born out of mountains, who rendered me to these lands
Hence the fluid ideas - with a concrete stand.
I enjoy the nature while wandering through trees
And celebrate the social life in the fun filled cities!


Of all the sojourns I make, each is a special one
Some struggling yet thrilling, some smooth but fun!
I love my pals the most, the wonderful relation we share...
Even after I have passed by them, with them - I am always there!


On my way through the woods, I steal leaves and flowers
They share their aroma, and I give them showers;
Sharing is something I adore - its like breath for me
I roar and rattle - to be as expressive as I can be!


In some barren love-less lands, I cut through like a knife
Like blood in veins, I flow and carry life!
Whomever I touch, I try to prosper and flourish,
No grudges do I bare - only experiences to cherish!


I also help dispose... Clean dirt out of mind!
By carrying away the negative, and leaving freshness behind.
I have a journey of my own - on a self made road,
Give and take is my religion - which is self bestowed!


I progress but not alone, there are several friends to me,
Some drink from me my freshness; And some just like to see!
Some join me and swim along, and a few fly above,
Some visit me on occasions to express their love.


And there are certain special ones - some life long allies,
Like the earth that gives me support, and the sheltering skies.
For the base that she provides - I thank the Earth the most!
She is my ultimate abode, assuring I will never be lost.


The Mountains motivate me to be strong, offer parental advice,
They have taught me to stand true on my way, and so I am concise.
My brother - 'Sea' is vast n great - inspiring me to grow!
He will always be there for me, in my high and low.


My friends inspire me all the way - like rain, they complete me,
Their ideas reflect on my silver surface - throughout the journey!
This odyssey is not about me, not us, but the FLOW
What matters is not destiny, but what the 'journey' has to show!


Together - we travel days and nights, and carve our way
To create a better tomorrow, we modify our today!
No matter how thick or thin I am, serene or gushing, deep or shallow,
To flourish others and self - is the code that I follow...


I wish to move on, to grow, progress and proceed...
I care about the Voyage. Destination - I dont need!
I know that the choices we make decide our fate...
So the Destiny has to be Glorious, when the Journey is This Great!



This lil piece of creativity is dedicated to all my lovely friends and relatives, my parents, my bro and my dear partner for life! Also to all the people whom I have interacted with for a short while face to face or through other mediums, and people whom I have read or watched or heard!

Basically, a dedication to life, 'coz LIFE to me my friends - is all about people and things and thoughts who define "her". ( YES - life is definitely a female - otherwise she wouldn't have been so complicated and yet so beautiful! )

God Bless!

8 comments:

  1. Good one... Nice rhyming... In short a beautiful and lovely poetry... I can say that due to this rain Maulik Pandya is at his best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro! This really is not my best - but thanks for the appreciation! And yes, rains really do help in soothing one's mood... So thanks to the weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo - maulik - keep it up...cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basically, a dedication to life, 'coz LIFE to me my friends - is all about people and things and thoughts who define "her". ( YES - life is definitely a female - otherwise she wouldn't have been so complicated and yet so beautiful! )

    THIS IS THE BEST PART ............ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shilpa! And its definitely very true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really enjoyed this - just written so naturally and with such a good heart - long may you continue on your journey to make the most of this life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Paul... You have also become a part of this journey! So hope for the best for all of us!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Liked the post? Share your thoughts as well...

How much SENSE does this make to you?

Join MY Friends List...

Search My Blogs