Happy B'day Gujrat!!!

There are three states in India which are, and will always be very close to my heart. On Saturday - May 1st, two of them celebrated their 60th Birthday!


So, wish both of you - Gujrat and Maharashtra a belated but a very very happy birthday... I consider myself very fortunate to have been born in Gujrat and to have had spent a substantial time in Maharashtra. Dont feel bad Bengal, I love you too!


Just wanted to share this video with all - watch it, its a wonderful anthem song for Gujrat. Tried hunting for something similar for Maharashtra, but dint find anything so happening. Please let me know if you have something in your mind - would upload it in here!



2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the video. I like hearing different styles of music than what I might not typically hear here if I turn on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks doc... Check "Mile sur mera tumhara" on you tube... Its got almost all kinds of Indian folk music styles in it... I bet you cant find so much of unified diversity in any other songs from India...

    Ve a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Liked the post? Share your thoughts as well...

How much SENSE does this make to you?

Join MY Friends List...

Search My Blogs